This one pan meal prep is super simple & packed full of colorful veggies! xx...
Super Bowl Recipe: Veggie Chicken Bites
This week I’m obsessing over these healthyish veggie chicken bites! They’re the perfect comfort food for your Super Bowl Sunday party and healthy because they are packed with veggies. Dip them in guacamole or your favorite sauce!
1 lb Chicken, ground
½ c Broccoli, finely chopped
1 ½ c Sweet potato, finely grated
2 T Olive oil
2 T Gluten free flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
3 Green onions, finely chopped
1/4 c Corn
1 t Garlic powder
1 t Onion powder
1 t Salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Mix all ingredients except for chicken in a large bowl.
3. Mix chicken in with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Mold mixture into small bite size patties and place on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes and then serve with your favorite dip!
6. Tip: pairs well with Greek yogurt dip or guacamole.