Social distancing will stay in place… This is your reminder to relax and...
One Pan Shrimp Meal Prep
This one pan meal prep is super simple & packed full of colorful veggies!
1 lb shrimp deveined, tails removed
1/2 cup ish olive oil
Chili powder, to taste (I used Frontier organic chili powder, cumin, garlic, oregano)
Bell peppers, thinly sliced (I used 1 red, 1 orange, 1 yellow)
1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
Avocado, for topping
Cilantro lime rice or Siete Foods tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Slice onions and bell peppers.
3. Lay shrimp, onions and bell peppers on a baking sheet.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and lime.
5. Sprinkle shrimp with chili powder to taste.
6. Bake about 20 minutes, until shrimp is pink.
7. Place on bed of rice or tortilla.
8. Top with lime and avocado.